Monday, July 4, 2016

Feliz Dia de Independencia

Happy 4th of July everyone,  I hope you are all enjoying a delicious hamburger :)

Everyone, I'm kind of  freaked out on how fast has flown by.... ha-ha I really didn't ever think two years would pass by so fast, but I can definatly say with all my heart that these two years have been the best two years, its so cliche to say it but, these two years have truly changed my life, a lot of stuff has happened this week, but in this email i would like to share my testimony with you guys, haha im sure you want to hear about the stories and stuff, but i think you can wait a week ;) im not trunky  or anything I just want you guys to know of my testimony it wont be all of it, just a small part but i want you guys to hear the basic part or principle part of my testimony ; Family and Friends, I know that God lives, I know that he is our father and we are his children, Our Father in Heaven loves us so much that he sent his Son The only Begotten Jesus Christ to dwell in the flesh to take upon him the sins, pains, afflictions, sadness, and temptations of this world, I know that this plan was made since the beggining and that we learned of this plan in our premortal state and accepted it with joy knowing that we would have struggles and challenges, but also knowing that we would have the great gift of agency and repentance and the biggest blessing to come to this earth in families, We accepted the plan before and we should accept it now, and later on and forever and ever, I know that The Christ died, but in this moment is alive and because he is alive we too shall live and the death shall have no sting and the grave no victory but the pain of death is consumed in Christ, so that the families can be together for ever I know that the family is of God and is the most important organization to exist in this world, I know that all the work of God is so that the families can be together forever! I know that The priesthood power is the way to have an eternal family and that thanks to a young boy with a question we in these days have the fulness of the gospel with all the blessings it gives us, I know that the Love of our Heavenly Father is so much and he is so patient with us and I know that he listen to our prayers and i know he answers us and protects us, I really cant explain all that much about how i feel for the love of our Heavenly Father but i know that his love was so much that he sent his son to suffer the attonement, I know the atonemnent happened and because it happened we can return to live in the mansions of our Father in Heaven as Family! We are all Brothers and sisters let us love one another even as Christ loves us, I am so grateful for the gospel and the blessing to share it with other people, I know that we truly do find peace and happiness when we forget about ourselves and look for ways to help others, The scriptures are true and they are the words of our Heavenly Father, written in paper to bless us, I know that the temple is the House of the Lord, and there is were we obtain power and happiness, and we are truly filled and we can have a spiritual feast, I know that Thomas Spencer Monson is a prophet seer and revelator and that he is our guide and the way to a life full of spiritual richness and happiness in this life and the next, there are tweleve apostles as in times of old and they protect us with their councils, I know that the bread is the body and the water his blood and that that supper that we eat every sunday fills our spirit and gives us the strength we need to overcome the many challenges that come our way, and i know that repentance and a change of heart is what we need to be in the prescense of of our Heavenly Father. I love you all so much, but please never go astray look for the light in this world, the light of Christ as he said to the Nephites I am the light and the life of this world, please accept him, because he has always accepted us even with our flaws and mistakes, The Lamb of God is perfect but suffered the sins of us to save us by grace and mercy, I know that I am a child of God and that he loves me and that Jospeh Smith was the prophet of the Restauration and that The book of Mormon is the key to our happiness and makking good choices, I love my Father and my Older Brother Jesus Christ and I know with all my heart that I am a son of God :) in the sacred and holy name of the messiah, Jesus Christ, Amen 

I love you all so much and will see you guys soon!! Enjoy your last week alone ;) 

With lots of Love Elder Tanner

I love you guys, I thank you for your love and support, it wasnt the easiest thing to do but it meaned the most to me and I thank you guys for helping me do it, since I was a kid you guys taught me to be a missionary and it has changed my life, You guys have literally changed my life and have helped me in so many ways and I will forever and ever give you thanks, Thank you for the decision that you guys took to seal us forever, its the biggest comfort I have and I love you guys so much and I have learned so much its thanks to you guys and My Heavenly Father, Our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ, I Love you guys so much and will always stand tall telling that I'm the son of Lorraine and Steve Tanner, all I can say is Thank you and I love you because I truly do mean it, I cant wait to see you guys and be in your arms once again, I love you Mom and Dad 

With Love Elder Tanner 

Familia Garcia Rios, I was able to go see Hector and Claudia and their family in Navojoa and it was so cool! They are the family that I taught and but they got baptized later. They were super happy that I passed by to say bye to them before returning.
 
 


 El Distrito

No comments:

Post a Comment