Monday, July 20, 2015

Fiesta Days

WHoop whoop Fiesta Days, thats awesome haha, hope you guys are having lots of fun this week! and a very Happy Birthday to the best little sister in the WORLD :) Happy Birthday Syd :) I hope you have an awesome birthday and for your first car you get a Nimbus 2000 or a Firebolt ;) haha only Harry Potter fans are going to get that I love ya kid have a good birthday :) 

Its been a pretty good week this week, we got dumped on one of the days this week but I cant really remember which one it was haha, but it was a ton of rain the streets were filled and also in our new house haha well water gets in through the doors and the window that is right next to my bed. How did I find that out you might ask?? Well I was sleeping and a huge rainstorm hit, and I didn't realize it till I woke up with my sheets a little wet, and I was like "ahhh  man I havent peed the bed since I was like 6 why is this happening now in the mission" haha but then I saw a waterfall coming from the window onto my bed and I was like haha what a relief, so I got up to pull my bed from the window and as my feet hit the ground I felt abunch of water like a puddle, and I was so tired I didn't care I just pulled my bed from off the wall and away from the window and got back in my bed and went to sleep, but when I woke up the puddle was still there and it turned out that puddle was in the whole house!! haha because I was practically swimming from our room to the kitchen, haha I just grabbed a broom and starting sweeping it out the doors, haha my comp woke up and I was like wanna go swimming? haha it was kinda funny, our land lord said she will get that fixed hopefully before the next rainstorm :) everyone here hates the rain but I love it :) haha the streets get filled, and everyone hates it but I love it because it cools everything off.

This week was kinda hard for a lot of reasons, but we are doing good, so we went to teach Maricela and Nacho saturday and we taught them about faith and repentance and at the end we invited them to be baptized the 1 of August and Nacho kinda freaked out and was like I will never be baptized in another church!! we dont know what happened but he went kinda crazy and now doesn't want to be baptized we explained to him the importance of baptism and why it is in this church and how it is done, but he was still being stubborn and Maricela told us that if he wont be baptized then she won't either :( we were shocked really, it happened so fast, after teaching them so much it all just came down like that, I was super sad after the lesson because it happened just like that, and we didnt have any investigators in the church this week for that, but we are going to work really hard to find new investigators this week, thank you guys so much for the prayers and I'm super sorry for what happened but we will find the people that are ready for this message thank you all so much for your support and love, I love you guys so much and am so grateful to have you all in my life thank you,

Love Elder Tanner

KEEP SMILING :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment