Monday, December 7, 2015

Transfers Today...

What’s up everyone I really don’t have a whole lot of time to write, but I did get transferred! ha-ha I’m now in Bacobampo With Elder Guardado he is from El Salvador and a really good kid, after 6 months in Aeropuerto they changed me to this area, but we are super excited to start working and find the people that are ready for this gospel :) I have a lot to say but so little time.... I will be sure to explain more about the change next week :) but I hope that everyone was able to see the Christmas Devotional yesterday, I really liked the talk by David A Bednar about how Christ is the light of the world, please everyone remember the true meaning of Christmas and always find a way to help someone else. This is a beautiful time of the year when the hearts of the people are open and it’s a perfect time to give service and share your testimony :) I love you guys so much and I know that this church is true!!, Let us all always try to be better people and be more loving and patient. I’m so thankful for your prayers and I’m sure that you will be blessed, I love you guys.

Love Elder Tanner 
 
Andres Valdez is a member that would always help us with rides and pick up our investigators to go to church. 

 
This sister Obdulia and Amalia they sell hot dogs, and always gave us hot dogs and french fries!! 
 
Saying Goodbye to the Family Rios, less actives that we were working with, they are almost reactivated! They always give us tortillas!! 


 
I got some Elders in my District to match up for a Zone meeting 


 
We matched again haha as a District in AEROPUERTO!! 

 Some of the members in our area.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment