Monday, April 11, 2016

Goofy Transfer

Sounds like a pretty good week sounds like you were all able to have a lot of fun that's awesome haha I loved seeing the pictures :) you all look awesome 

So I'm going to ask for forgiveness right now, haha because I left my agenda in the house, and use my agenda to write you guys becasue my memory isn't so good, haha, but I'm going to try and remember everything that has gone on this week, all good.... alright here we go ;) 

So to start off I'm feeling a lot better in my stomach, I'm not having as many problems, so I'm a lot better i don't get headaches or fever so I'm feeling a lot better and we were able to go out and work this week so that is always good :) We were able to go and see Rosa this week and ahhhh haha she's good, and thats why its so frustrating because she doesnt get baptized!! ahhh we went and talked with her, and the purpose of the visit was to expain to her that we can't keep teaching her because she isn't progressing because she wont accept a baptismal date... so we knew it was going to be a super intense lesson, but we got to her house and well she had her friends over and so we couldn't reject her in front of her friends so we just decided to share a quick message, and do it another day, but holy flip one of her friends just went off and started to tell us her whole life story, and she just talked and talked and talked, haha it was so bad and Rosa was telling her friends that they are sinners and have to repent and I was just like Rosa please who are you to tell people stuff like that haha when you won't even get baptized I didn't say it but sure wanted to haha, its so funny how the people when we start talking to them they just get hold of the confidence with us and tell us everything, and I'm just like wow wow settle down haha its good sometimes but there are some people that just go a little far and start from their birth to today what they have done where they've been and what they have done haha kinda funny, but I have sure had to learn patience in the mission I feel like its one of the attributes that I have learned about the most :) the Next day was awesome because we woke up and I started getting ready, and in our bathroom its kind of weird because theres a big window haha, but its just so we can see out nobody can see in, its in a place so people can't see the window but yeah haha its hard to explain but I was showering and all I realized that the sky was full of dark clouds!!! I was so happy haha because theres never clouds here haha and when its like that means that the day will be cool!! ahh it was such a great feelling haha! and it was a super cool day, it actually rained a ton! haha and it was cool and all but then we started getting really wet, and the roads got super muddy because its all dirt road, so it was cool and all but felt like I was on west Mountain in a rain storm, and nobody would open the door!!! ahhhh haha but it was alright the rain only lasted a little bit and it was cool afterwards, we met a sister that is super cool she had questions super cool, she was asking us why are there so many churches she wants to know whats the right one, and if hers is the right one! but after all that she said Elders, look I dont want to offend you or anything but I'm not ever going to change churches and I was just like what??? haha it seems so silly to me that the people can be so hard hearted just for the fear of the unknown or commitment, I hope that we never settle for the good when we can have the excelent, I love this church and I know that it is true, we were able to have a lesson also with Jesus and Andrea. Jesus was the one to ge baptized this week but... I'll explain later but we went with them and had a lesson super powerful and he promised that he was going to go the church and all that but this sunday never showed up!! ahhhhh we havn't gone to visit him since but when we do we are thinking that it will be the last time , because that was the last chance that we wanted to give him to show his interests in batism and well he didn't show it, and so we cant force him to do the good, it hurts us to leave him and stop teaching him but as it says in James a faith without works is a dead faith, he may have faith but isn't putting his faith in action so we are just going to have to let him go, but we are sure that the Lord has someone else prepared for us :) no worries 

We went with Rosa to let her go also and it was super hard, because she knows what she has to do but doesn't do it we explained the importance of not to wait to do the good things, becuase we loose blessings, but she told us that she will tell us when she will be baptized, and she thought that we were mad at her, and I explained to her that it isn't anger that we have but sadness, because every night we pray for her that she will make good decisions, and we feel like Alma from the Book of Mormon when the people wouldn't do what is right and he would feel a spiritual weight, I told her thats how we feel and she felt bad, but not enough to make the decision to get baptized.. but she said she is going to keep going to the church so thats good :)  hopefully she will make the desison to get baptized and will invite us haha , 

We had interviews today !! ahhhh super crazy hah the zone leaders called us at 1030 last night telling us we had interviews in the morning in Navojoa so we had to wake up super early on our pday and go to Navojoa for the zone interviews, I was able to have a really quick interview with President we mostly talked aobut the branch and the members, it was quick but it was good to see him and his wife are so good thank you guys so much for everything I love you all so much and have an awesome week!! 

Love Elder Tanner 

No comments:

Post a Comment