Monday, October 26, 2015

Que Bendiciones


 
whoo Elder Vaca made me a sandwhich for my birthday best son ever ha-ha 

 
The sisters in our ward and NACHO AND MARICELA!! whoo haha given us a thumbs up :) 


Hey Everyone thank you guys so much for your birthday wishes :) thank you guys so much, I'm so grateful to have the family that I do and the friends that I have known, thank you guys so much for your prayers and love :) It has been an amazing week :) we weren't able to baptize Michel, but it was super amazing and I'll explain why in  just a little bit :)

So for those of you don't know, yes we had transfers this week and.... I lost my son :/ Elder Vaca was called to another area, but I was able to be his trainer and he finished his training, it was kind of crazy because, everyone thought that I was going to leave this area, because I have quite a bit of time here 4 and a half months doesn't sound a lot but the President in this mission likes to change areas fast and a lot. Normally we only last 3 or 4 months in a area, so everyone thought I was going, but we got the changes and found out that Elder Vaca was called to another area and that I would stay here still as District Leader and my new companion would be Elder Hernandez ha-ha its my second Elder Hernandez, I worked with another in Guasave when we opened the area there, but its a different Elder Hernandez he's from Oaxaca, and he is part of my generation or in other words we started the mission at the same time ha-ha :) me and Elder Vaca were both pretty sad about the change but, The Lord still has work for me here in Aeropuerto and has work for elder Vaca in his new area :) 

So as I said earlier Michel wasn't baptized this Saturday but its for the greater good, she's still not ready, we had the baptism interview and she passed but she hasn't been respecting her parents lately and she yells at them and treats them super bad, and her parents wouldn't sign the paper so that she could be baptized for the way she has been acting, and we were all for her parents because she just starts yelling at her parents and its super bad, but we are going to keep working with her and see if we can get a new baptismal date!!!  

But the coolest thing ever is that this week we found a family!!! and not just any family a family that is super cool!!! They are 5 members in the family the parents and 3 kids and kids are 13 12 and 7 years old, we taught them and the Dad has a super big desire to change and be a better person and a better example for his kids. We taught them and they accepted a baptismal date for 21 of November!! They all came to church WALKING! doesn't sound hard walking to church when you live in Utah, but here in Mexico its really different the church is super far from where they live, its like walking from our house to the high school, with 3 kids, but they all came and they want to come to mutual and the little daughter is  going to be in the primary program!!! we are super pumped!!! WHOOOOOOO ha-ha Families are forever please pray for them that they can keep progressing and keep coming to church as a family :) Thank you guys so much for everything and I love you guys so much :) and keep being awesome :) 

Love Elder Tanner 

P.S. happy birthday shout out to Bear-Horse Love you cuz keep up be strong   

No comments:

Post a Comment